Enzymes to clean your home and why those who have pets should know
enzymatic cleaner, claner made of enzymes
We can say that cleaning with enzymes enhanced through biotechnology is not new and that every day it gains more followers among users and professionals. They do not contain toxic products, are eco-friendly, completely environmentally friendly and biodegradable, and yet remain a great unknown to the vast majority with questions around them: What are they? How do they work?
Why didn't I know them? Are they efficient?
The simplest way to explain how they work is: These cleaning products use non-pathogenic bacteria composed of enzymes that break down dirt into small parts that convert the bacteria’s food into carbon dioxide and water, and at the same time will end bad odors. In addition, these bacteria will feed until all the dirt is broken down or until they are removed.
It is important to know that the enzymes of these cleaners are not living beings, they cannot grow and reproduce on their own. They are tools designed to be able to break down molecules.
There are several types of enzymes that are used in cleaning the most popular are:
Proteases: They break down the molecules of blood, vomit, urine, grass, egg…
Lipases: Act against oils, fats and cosmetic products
Amylases: Break down carbohydrate and starch molecules
WeTKare has been able to take advantage of the cleansing, degreasing and sanitizing power of enzymes and has combined the three types to be as efficient as possible against all types of dirt and stains.
That is why enzymatic cleaners are accompanied by numerous benefits:
- They are environmentally friendly and do not pollute
- They are safer for health, as they do not have aggressive chemicals and
- Do not emit harmful gases (VOCs: Volatile Organic Components)
- As they are not toxic, they are less likely to cause irritation in the skin and respiratory tract, being a great ally for sensitive skin and lung conditions
- Help reduce allergic reactions
- They are very efficient against food, feces, urine, vomiting, sweat, fats.
- Enzymes can penetrate small nooks and crannies and act to remove dirt and bad odors where chemicals would not reach.
- The residual enzymes will continue to work up to 80 hours after application. That is, they will continue to clean and eliminate bad odors once you are finished.
- Thanks to natural selection, non-pathogenic bacteria will displace pathogenic bacteria (causing infections and diseases) which is a health benefit.
- They help keep the scourers useful for longer, especially if they are natural like the loofah.
- They do not contain strong chemicals and can be used on a wider variety of surfaces without damaging them.
- Containing no corrosive components, enzymatic cleaners can be applied on persistent dirt and left to act without fear of damaging the surface.
Thanks to their features and benefits, enzymatic cleaners have almost infinite applications, they are a great option for general surface cleaning, very efficient in cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, they do not damage and maintain the shine of parquet and marble, they are a great alternative to clean carpets and other fabrics and also eliminate the bad smell
They are increasingly valued among consumers aware of respecting nature and especially among those who have pets and are looking for products that clean, eliminate bad odors instead of covering them and of course take care of their health.
For those who still do not know it, WeTKare is the Spanish start-up that has come to stay and evolve an almost forgotten sector, such as the cleaning sector, to make it more ecological and sustainable
WeTKare wants to bet on improving consumption habits and has been able to take advantage of the full potential of enzymes in a concentrated formula that in addition to enjoying its benefits, its products minimize the use of plastic, CO2 emissions and water waste.
WeTKare with its concentrated formula gives users the option to adapt a single product for the entire cleaning instead of buying 5 (kitchen, bathroom, glass, furniture and bleach) Just dissolve the right dose in a sprayer and add tap water. It’s that easy
Its 1L Multi-Surface Cleaner provides up to 100 cleaning sprayers allowing a bottle to clean all our blood 1 year by dissolving the corresponding dose according to the needs and its 250 ml Floor Cleaner offers up to 250 buckets of water.
WeTKare, is not only cleaning but also investing; are the most economical cleaners on the market, they represent a very considerable decrease in the manufacture, use and waste of plastics, CO2 emissions are super reduced since they do not transport water, which translates into less weight to transport and avoid drying rivers and wetlands to transport water that transports itself