Enzymes to clean your home and a Way to Zero Waist
Clean, windows cleaner, home cleaner, house cleaner, glass cleaner, eco-freindly cleaner, cleaner, office cleaner, kitchen cleaner, chipping board cleaner, pet cleaner, degreasing
We can say that cleaning with enzymes enhanced through biotechnology is not new and that every day it gains more followers among users and professionals. They contain no toxic products, are eco-friendly, completely environmentally friendly and biodegradable, and yet remain a great unknown to the vast majority.
What are they? How do they work?
These cleaning products use non-pathogenic bacteria composed of enzymes that break down dirt into small parts that convert the bacteria’s food into carbon dioxide and water, and at the same time will end bad odors.
In addition, these bacteria will feed until all the dirt is broken down or until they are removed.
It is important to know that the enzymes of these cleaners are not living beings, they cannot grow and reproduce on their own. They are tools designed to be able to break down molecules.
There are several types of enzymes that are used in cleaning the most popular are:
- Proteases: They break down the molecules of blood, vomit, urine, grass, egg…
- Lipases: Act against oils, fats and cosmetic products
- Amylases: Break down carbohydrate and starch molecules.
WeTKare has been able to take advantage of the cleansing, degreasing and sanitizing power of enzymes and has combined the three types to be as efficient as possible against all types of dirt and stains.
That is why enzymatic cleaners are accompanied by numerous benefits:
- They are environmentally friendly and do not pollute.
- They are safer for health, as they do not have aggressive chemicals.
- They do not emit harmful gases (VOCs: Volatile Organic Components).
- As they are not toxic, they are less likely to cause irritation in the skin and respiratory tract, being a great ally for sensitive skin and lung conditions.
- They help reduce allergic reactions.
- They are very efficient against food, feces, urine, vomiting, sweat, fats.
- Enzymes can penetrate small nooks and crannies and act to remove dirt and bad odors where chemicals would not reach.
- The residual enzymes will continue to work up to 80 hours after application. That is, they will continue to clean and eliminate bad odors once you are finished.
- Thanks to natural selection, non-pathogenic bacteria will displace pathogenic bacteria (causing infections and diseases) which is a health benefit.
- They help keep the scourers useful for longer, especially if they are natural like the loofah.
- They do not contain strong chemicals and can be used on a wider variety of surfaces without damaging them.
- Containing no corrosive components, enzymatic cleaners can be applied on persistent dirt and left to act without fear of damaging the surface.
Thanks to their features and benefits, enzymatic cleaners have almost infinite applications, they are a great option for general surface cleaning, very efficient in cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, do not damage and maintain the shine of parquet and marble, are a great alternative to clean carpets and other fabrics and also eliminate the bad They are increasingly valued among consumers aware of respecting nature and especially among those who have pets and are looking for products that clean, eliminate bad odors instead of covering them and of course take care of their health.
Who are we?
For those who do not yet know it, WeTKare is the Spanish start-up that has come to stay and evolve an almost forgotten sector, such as the cleaning sector, to make it more ecological and sustainable.
WeTKare wants to bet on improving consumption habits and has been able to take advantage of the full potential of enzymes in a concentrated formula that in addition to enjoying its benefits, its products minimize the use of plastic, CO2 emissions and water waste. With its concentrated formula it gives users the option to adapt a single product for all cleaning instead of buying 5 (kitchen, bathroom, glass, furniture and bleach) You just have to dissolve the right dose in a sprayer and add tap water.
Its 1L Multi-Surface Cleaner provides up to 100 cleaning sprayers allowing a bottle to clean our entire home for 1 year dissolving the corresponding dose according to the needs and its 250 ml Floor Cleaner offers up to 250 buckets of water.
Join the change!